viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014



The best holiday I've ever had




Well the last summer I've had the best vacations of my life, because i've lived with muy girlfriend.  Sometimes we were going to the cinema, Other times to walking to some park, other day we were cooking and watching movies in my house and other times were going out at night to the “Barrio Bellavista”  One day of this one guy stole us, but we didn't realize, this determined our vacations, but even like that the next day we travel to “Horcon” by bus and enjoy twenty days together in her house in the beach. The best twenty days of my life…

We were go with two more friends, Aníbal and Cony, they also are boyfriends, and we enjoyed the pleasures of Caleta Horcón. We had many entertaining panoramas, we had nights of roast, of crossing the beach and try to swimm(uf! So cold! I do not recommend it L), nights of movies and a lot of food too, between so many things.

For five days there came other friends with whom also we share in the beach on Caleta horcón, other times in El Tebo or Ventanas. The better thing was crossed the most famous nudist beach, Playa de la Luna”, and if I'm not wrong the only one of the country, of the hand of my girlfriend.


What happened in these week it remains in our love memories, but I leave some photos them, enjoy J
A photo of the Horcon’s night with friends and the love of my life ♥

 

Another photo with Aníbal, Cony and my love





This is the wishes bridge, there the boyfriends go and leave his names in a bracelet that they tie to the same bridge.

 



The sunset in Horcón
 
 

With us others friends, Daniel, Tamara and Valeria



And finally with the love of my life, betty

           


3 comentarios:

  1. I do not know Horcón, but I have listened to speak much about this place, once a friend gave me a recollection of there. Also I want to know "Playa Luna" jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Horcón sees a beautiful place. I want to travel there and meet the nude beach. Yeaah! it´s a very good idea. See u "Flyper". Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Felipe,

    WC: 244. You needed to write 300. Photo description does not count.

    Your account of your holidays could be interesting, but you need to work a lot in your editing. There are many mistakes that you could have avoided, you need to be more careful when you finish your writing.

    Please, pay attention to these Obs.,:

    Well (the) last summer I('ve) had the best vacations of my life, because i('ve) lived?? WAS LIVING? with muy girlfriend. Sometimes we (were going) WENT to the cinema, Other times (to walking to) WALKED AROUND some park, other dayS we were cooking and watching movies in my house and other times WE WENT (were going) out at night to the “Barrio Bellavista” One OF THOSE DAYS (day of this) one guy stole FROM us, but we didn't realize, this determined?? our vacations, but (even like) IN SPITE OF? that the next day we travelLED to “Horcon” by bus and enjoyED twenty days together in her house in the beach. The best twenty days of my life…

    We (were go) WENT THERE with two more friends, Aníbal and Cony, they also are A COUPLE (boyfriends),

    … try to swim(m)(uf! So cold! I do not recommend it L),

    …OTHER FRIENDS CAME FOR FIVE DAYS (For five days there came other friends) with whom (also) we ALSO shareD in the beach on Caleta horcón, other times in El Tebo or Ventanas. The BEST (better) thing was crossING (ed) the most famous nudist beach, “Playa de la Luna”, and if I'm not wrong the only one of the country, of the hand of my girlfriend.


    What happened in (these) weekS (it) remains in our love memories, but I leave some photos (them,) enjoy J


    Cheers,

    JC

    ResponderEliminar